Search our CV bank and place your job advertisement in our database. It may save you time and resources in the hunt for the best foreign candidate.
Finding the best foreign candidate for a job can be a challenge, and often takes time. However, it does not always have to be this way. On this website, you have access to a series of tools that will help you find relevant international and highly skilled professionals - and information on how to handle the recruitment process.
Not only does our CV bank provide you with the opportunity to search and find relevant international job seekers. You can also place your own job advert in the job database and position both your company and job opening proactively, to thousands of international job seekers.
This will help you solve the challenge of finding qualified and highly skilled professionals for specific job openings in your organisation.
This section also states which regulations you need to be aware of, offers you advice on the process of employing foreign candidates and provides inspiration on how to make it a good experience for you, the employee and his or her family.
The employees at the Workindenmark centres strive to offer the best services to Danish employers in search of qualified international employees from abroad:
- Posting your vacancies on Workindenmark.dk and other relevant European job databases to make them visible to an international audience
- Finding international candidates that meet your requirements
- Presenting your vacancies at relevant European job fairs
- Help with all the necessary paperwork through the International Citizen Service offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense and Aalborg.
- Advice regarding residence and work permits, registration certificates, social security number, health insurance card, authorisation, tax, etc.
- Welcome package with relevant and practical information about living and working in Denmark (in English)
If you have questions concerning our services please do not hesitate to contact your local Workindenmark centre.