Workindenmark provides international job seekers and Danish employers with the information, guidance and tools to find each other.
Workindenmark provides international jobseekers and Danish employers with the information, guidance and tools to find each other.
Workindenmark is a public employment service for highly qualified international candidates looking for a job in Denmark, and Danish companies searching for talented foreign candidates. Workindenmark is part of the Danish Ministry of Employment and member of European Employment Service (EURES).
Our three Workindenmark centres, located in Copenhagen, Odense and Aarhus, offer a series of recruitment services to employers and information and guidance to international jobseekers.
In addition, workindenmark.dk provides with the information to bring together Danish employers and foreign candidates.
Workindenmark’s vision is to support the creation of a balanced labour market in Denmark.
Workindenmark’s mission is to assist Danish companies in recruiting highly qualified foreign candidates in the sectors, where Danish companies face skills shortages.
We do this by:
- Attracting highly qualified foreign candidates to Denmark
- Assisting Danish companies in recruiting highly qualified candidates
We want highly qualified international candidates and graduates to stay in Denmark. We promote this by:
- Supporting international students in finding jobs in sectors with skills shortages
- Cooperating with the Danish jobcentres to support job opportunities for spouses/partners
- Helping highly qualified international jobseekers staying in Denmark find a job
We also present job possibilities in other EU/EEA countries and Switzerland on eures.dk for Danish jobseekers and cooperate with jobcentres in Denmark on helping them find a job abroad.